Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blogs and Websites I'm Loving!


Kelly's Korner had a favorite blog linkup this week, so I thought I'd quickly throw in my two cents. Not only do I love cooking and writing about food, but I adore reading a good cooking blog or recipe site for inspiration. Below are a few of my favorite blogs/sites ~ Take a peek and enjoy!


Brown Eyed Baker
There are so many good things on this site! Whether your searching for savory or sweet, Brown Eyed Baker is a gold mine of delicious recipes to try. The pictures alone will make your mouth water!


Smitten Kitchen
Smitten Kitchen has the most beautiful food photography...Every photo makes me want to run into the kitchen and get cooking. The author is a food writer and  photographer whose food is delicious but also tells a story. I've made several of her recipes and am a huge fan!


Enjoyable Me!
Joya's blog chronicles her cooking and dining adventures. It's a fabulously fun read with incredible recipes and new food ideas. Love it!


Epicurious
This is my go-to for recipe troubleshooting. There are tons of delicious, easy-to-follow recipes on this site, and I'm always using recipes found here for inspiration in my own kitchen. 


Food and Wine
Food and Wine's website is another regular source of information/inspiration for me. I've never been steered wrong by this site!


Ruxbin Kitchen
Ruxbin's blog follows the adventures of my sweet friend, Jenny, as she and her partners created an incredible new restaurant in Chicago last year. The restaurant's blog gives a fun glimpse into the development of this fabulous eatery. Recently given the riddiculously prestigious title of #5 best new restaurant in the country by Bon Appetit Magazine, Ruxbin is a fantastic example of how a dream becomes a reality!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is always great to browse this link which normally we would never find:)
Thanks;)

The Happiest Belly on the Block! said...

Thanks for visiting, Dzoli! Come back again very soon :)

kim said...

What a great list of recommendations from a great blog :)